Demand and supply determines the price of your home on the Toronto real estate market. Since there are many factors to consider, it is almost impossible for a non-professional to determine the true value of a property. As experienced real estate professionals, we are happy to provide a free home evaluation to help you set a price. All we need is some information about your home.
Comparative Market Analysis
There is no ‘real’ value — it all depends on how much buyers are ready to pay and how little sellers are willing to accept. This can be analyzed by a comparative market analysis. We will compare the market activity of homes with similar characteristics to yours in the given location. Comparing houses recently sold, existing listings, and expired listings, we can assess the current value of your home.
The main features to be considered:
- Community Amenities
- Buyer Supply
- Financing Options
Jamie Sarner will prepare a personally tailored free home evaluation for your house or condominium. Asking price is the key for a good start on the market. If you go too low, you may lose thousands, but if you overprice your property, you will lose precious time and listing expenses. Moreover, your property will be stigmatized by the unsuccessful sale.
The main reasons why the right asking price matters:
- Your home will sell faster because with the right price, your property is targeted toward qualified buyers.
- Your property’s ‘marketability’ doesn’t go down.
- The closer your price is set to the current market value, the higher the offers.
- A reasonably set price will generate more competing offers.
- Your Real Estate Agent will be happy to present your property to potential buyers. Overpriced homes make the selling process difficult.
The information you send us helps put together a detailed proposal and plan for selling your home.
If you'd rather speak to Jamie personally before filling out the form, please call.